Welcome to Tõrva Veemõnula Water and Sauna Center!
- With one visit, you can enjoy water pleasures in our center for a total of 2 hours; if you lose track of time while enjoying yourself, the cost of each minute exceeded is 10 cents per person, and you can pay for it when you leave.
- When purchasing a discount ticket according to the price list, please prove your eligibility for the discount with a document.
- The youngest in the family (0-3 years) should use a swim diaper.
- Children under the age of 10 are only welcome to visit our water and sauna center with an adult escort who is responsible for the child.
- Children can come to the water and sauna center independently from the age of 10, provided they can ensure their own safety in the water and sauna.
- At the reception of the water and sauna center, we will give you a wristband with a chip with which you can enter the water and sauna center and open your locker in the locker room.
- Do not change wristbands or take them out of the water and sauna center. When leaving, return the wristband with the chip to the reception of the water and sauna center. If you lose the wristband, you will have to pay compensation of 50 euros.
- When buying food and drinks from the café of the water and sauna center, you must pay at the time of making the purchase. If you want to buy from the pool bar, you can use the wristband chip. Do not forget to pay for the products consumed at the pool bar at the reception of the water and sauna center.
- Consume food and beverages purchased from the pool bar and café of the water and sauna center in the designated areas.
- It is not allowed to smoke and consume alcoholic drinks and drugs at the water and sauna center.
- Be careful with your belongings, as the water and sauna center is not responsible for items left in the locker. We store forgotten items for seven days.
- We expect visitors to have a prudent attitude towards their surroundings. If the visitor intentionally breaks the inventory of the complex, he or she is obliged to compensate for the damage in full.
- Please pay attention to the explanatory signs in the water and sauna center.
- As your health is important to us, please be careful in the shower and locker rooms. Floors can be wet and slippery.
- Guests are kindly requested to wash before entering the swimming pools and sauna area. If possible, remove the makeup and tie up long hair.
- Hair dying, coloring, use of body care products (exfoliators, masks, oils, etc.), shaving, shaving, and doing laundry in the water and sauna center are not allowed.
- Tõrva Veemõnula (Tõrva VM OÜ) is not responsible for your injuries or other health problems.
- If you have any questions or problems, please contact the water and sauna center staff.
- Service personnel has the right to make reprimands to visitors in the event of inappropriate behavior and actions. We have the right not to admit a drunken guest to the water and sauna center. The water and sauna center reserves the right to suspend the visitor’s ticket without compensation in case of violation of good practice.
We wish you a relaxing enjoyment!